9 Small-Space Laundry Room Ideas
Rolling Laundry Cart:
– Use a rolling laundry cart with shelves for storing detergents, supplies, and laundry baskets.
Overhead Cabinets or Shelves:
– Install overhead cabinets or shelves to make use of vertical space for storage. This keeps items off the floor and organized.
Fold-Down Ironing Board:
– A fold-down ironing board that mounts to the wall can save space and serve dual purposes.
Pocket or Sliding Doors:
– Consider pocket doors or sliding barn doors to save space that would otherwise be needed for traditional swinging doors.
– Install cabinets or drawers beneath the countertop to store laundry essentials.
Wall-Mounted Detergent Dispensers:
– Mount detergent and fabric softener dispensers on the wall to free up shelf or countertop space.
Baskets and Bins:
– Use baskets and bins to sort and organize laundry. Labeled containers make it easy to keep things in order.
Wall Organizer Systems:
– Wall-mounted organizers with hooks, shelves, and rods can hold cleaning supplies
Pull-Out Folding Table:
– Install a pull-out folding table that can be extended when needed for folding clothes and tucked away when not in use.
check our new stories