10 Laundry Room Ideas for Small Spaces
Stackable Washer and Dryer:
– Invest in a stackable washer and dryer to save floor space. These compact units are designed to fit into smaller laundry areas
Fold-Down Ironing Board:
– Install a fold-down ironing board on the back of a door or a wall to save space. This allows you to stow it away when not in use.
– Utilize the back of the laundry room door for storage. Install over-the-door organizers or hooks to keep cleaning supplies
Wall-Mounted Drying Rack:
– Install a wall-mounted drying rack that can be folded down when needed and tucked away when not in use.
Compact Laundry Baskets:
– Opt for slim and tall laundry baskets that can fit into tight spaces or be placed side by side.
– Install floating shelves above the washer and dryer for additional storage. Use baskets or bins to organize laundry supplies
– Incorporate a pull-out hamper or laundry bin into a cabinet or under a countertop. This keeps dirty laundry hidden
Slide-Out Folding Station:
– Integrate a slide-out folding station into a narrow cabinet or between appliances. This provides a dedicated space for folding clothes
Compact All-in-One Units:
– Consider a compact all-in-one washer/dryer unit. These appliances combine washing and drying functionalities
– Install bright and efficient lighting to make the laundry room feel more spacious. Consider LED under-cabinet lights
Every deck starts with a solid foundation. There are a few ways that a foundation system for a deck can be constructed and we’ll highlight three of them: